Foldable Gift Box
Minimum Order Quantity: 500pcs
Size: Can be customized based on your requirement
Material: 2mm Greyboard wrapped with Artcard / Textured Fancy Paper
Customisation: Full color Printing / Hotstamping / Spot UV / Debossing
For more product information, please refer to the description below
Foldable Gift Box
This custom luxury gift box is especially suitable for premium and gift products as it is a high quality box that saves storage space and is easy and quick to assemble. It is a collapsible rigid box with magnetic closure and is often used by retailers with limited storage space for their product packaging as this box packaging is loved for its premium quality, sturdiest and easy set up. These Foldable Gift Box can be designed and custom made to fit all sorts of products too to ensure best functionality and fit for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum order for this product?
Our minimum order for the foldable gift box would be 500pcs. If you are looking for higher qty (such as 1000pcs and above), the unit price would be lower at higher qty. We are unable to do orders less 500pcs at the moment.
What can we customize for this box packaging?
– Size: The size can be customized based on your product
– Outer Box Material: Usually 2mm board wrapped with Artcard / Textured Fancy Paper
– Inner box material: Our standard/cheapest option for inside of the box would be white. We would be able to customize to colored inner box if you wish
– Printing & Design: Customize your box in full color print design or if you prefer a more subtle minimalistic look, you can choose to wrap the box with colored/white textured paper with a simple logo hotstamped in metallic foil. Spot UV technique is also available to enhance the aesthetics of your box.
– We are also able to customize print on both the outer and inner side of the box.
What are the different types of paper available?
The popular range of paper that are artpaper with matt lamination, Soft Touch paper, Kraft Paper, Textured buckram paper & Texture linen paper
Our full paper range is available for selection in our office. Do drop us an email to book an appointment if you would like to visit to view.
Can I add an inner tray to lock in the position of my product?
Sure, we are able to do an EVA sponge tray or corrugated paper tray cut based on your product.
What is the Leadtime?
– Mock up: 2-3 weeks
– Mass production: 4-5 weeks
What is a mock up and do I need it?
A mock up is a physical sample printed with your artwork and created based on your specs for you to approve before mass production.
Mock up fee for custom box packaging would be $300 – $400. Mock up fee will be waived upon client’s confirmation to proceed with mass production based on mock up.
We would suggest for clients with complicated artworks and features to do a mock up and also for clients who do not have experience ordering custom boxes before to have a mock up review before mass production.
Can I get a sample of your collapsible rigid box to review the quality?
Sure, our custom boxes samples are available at our office for viewing. Do give us a call or drop us an email before you drop by.
How do I place an order?
After you’ve provided us with your requirements, we will tabulate a quotation for you and send it to you via email. If you are happy to proceed with us, simply email us to proceed with the order and we will prepare an official quotation and a visual design for you to check and sign off as formal confirmation
What are some common discrepancies for foldable gift box that can happen during mass production?
For mass production of customised products, there are some discrepancies that may happen and such are:
– Size discrepancy of up to +/- 1m – 2mm
– Printing colour variation up to 20% color variation between mock up and mass production
– Printing position discrepancy of up to +/- 0.5cm
– Ribbons: Length discrepancy of up to +/- 1cm
– These discrepancies are unavoidable and may occur to a portion of the goods, on our end, we will do our best to keep the discrepancies at the lowest during each production run.
What happens if the mass production have defects?
In the unfortunate event when there’s defects in the mass production, we will assess the feedback and quantity of defects and propose a solution to rework the issues that has occurred should the defects/issues lies outside the mentioned discrepancies and our team will follow through the project til completion.